Business Development Coordinator
Share the Faith is a rapidly growing, Pan-Orthodox ministry dedicated to leading people to Orthodoxy by supplementing the income of Orthodox clergy serving mission, smaller and needy parishes. Share the Faith has an expanding donor pool, and is in need of a professional to manage fundraising campaigns and day-to-day operations.
- Raise funds for STF’s goal and regularly meet or surpass fundraising targets*
- Research potential donors to gain insight into needs, beliefs and donation habits to understand how to position our organization to them
- Assist in brainstorming and creating new methods to raise funds for our organization
- Leverage technology and social media where possible to improve fundraising activities
- Create marketing materials, such as flyers and brochures, to be used for the promotion of events and other fundraising pushes
- Maintain complete and orderly records of donors and manage regular donor communications
- Build upon existing donor relationships and form new donor relationships on a regular basis
- Collaborate with other organizations and groups within the Orthodox community to build partnerships and enhance fundraising activities
- Report to Chairman and Executive Director; activities and accomplishments to be reviewed on a regular basis but no less than bi-weekly. *
Job Skills & Qualifications
- Thorough knowledge of the Orthodox faith and all its different jurisdictions
- At least five years of fundraising experience (relevant sales experience will be considered)
- Bachelor’s degree
- Exemplary communication abilities and outgoing, yet poised personality
- Strong leadership skills
- Excellent organizational abilities and attention to detail
- Bachelor’s degree in communication, public relations, journalism
*Chairman and Executive Director, along with Board input, will determine donation goals for Fundraiser according to established timeline.
*Performance review by Chairman and Executive Director with Fundraiser after first two months on the job.
To apply, please send resume and cover letter to STF Chairman Lee Kopulos at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Deadline to apply is 6/8/2023.
Share the Faith
PO Box 8Portage, MI 49081-0008
Posted on: May 15, 2023