Saint Basil Academy, a residential care program facility that caters to children and families, is looking for people to work within their Family Program with children ranging from infant to school-age.
Saint Basil Academy is a national not-for-profit philanthropic center which provides love, shelter, food, education, protection, and "a home away from home" for children. Saint Basil Academy ministers to the mind, body, and spirit.
Our mission is to facilitate shelter, protection, love and education for our youth, so they grow up to be healthy, wholesome, well-rounded Orthodox Christians, as well as productive members of society with vision and hope.
- Part-time/20+ hrs a week
- Monday through Friday/Flexible hours between 8am-5pm
- Care, safety and management of all children.
- Plan and implement activities that meet the physical, intellectual, emotional and social needs of their students, providing proper equipment.
- Develop weekly plans and implements age appropriate curriculum (lesson plans) to nurture and stimulate all domains of children’s development in their care.
- Light housekeeping.
- Must have a clean driver's license.
- High school diploma required; Bachelor Degree in Human Services or related degree preferred.
- Experience working with Children is desirable.
Wonderful, warm, caring and nurturing environment!
St. Basil Academy
79 St Basils RdGarrison, NY 10524
Posted on: April 19, 2023