Project Coordinator Middle East
Responsibilities and Essential Functions
Project Management Support: Monitors, communicates, and reinforces project agreements and donor requirements, including but not limited to reporting schedules and deadlines, for all field office programs; develops relationships with implementing partners (including government and church) through working groups and direct correspondence.
Budget Monitoring: Monitors spending of country programs budgets, including budget vs. actual reviews, and liaises with finance staff in the review of project budget inquiries.
Program Reporting: In partnership with the MEAL (Monitoring, Evaluation, Accountability, and Learning) Officer and field staff, reviews and edits reports, and compiles key findings summaries of field office activities.
Proposal Process Coordination and Editing: Coordinates the proposal process, including managing the proposal calendar and gathering proposal elements; formats and edits proposals prior to final review.
Information Management: Gathers and distributes documents and information related to program/ country/ project operations and business development pipelines; maintains filing systems of all program documentation in compliance with document retention policy as required by the assigned projects and tasks as well as the needs of the department.
Minimally Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Relationship Management: Proven experience building relationships and communicating with key stakeholders, including top organizational executives and decision makers.
- Project Management: Ability to thrive in an environment with changing priorities; proven ability to manage a variety of tasks and activities simultaneously; impeccable attention to detail and consistently accurate; resourceful with strong researching experience and capability; organized to shepherd and coordinate information from various sources; can implement and follow an effective follow up and check-up procedure; able to manage all projects from inception to implementation or delivery; skilled and savvy with training others, when necessary.
- Software Applications: Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office applications including Word, Excel, PowerPoint,
SharePoint, and internet applications; knowledge of Visio and PowerBI.
- Communication: Advanced verbal and written skills using different forms of media; ability to translate complex concepts to individuals at all levels; provides continuous proactive verbal and/or written status updates of activity.
- Customer Service Skills: Proven customer service skills, for both internal and external customers at all levels.
- Organization, Planning, and Multitasking: Advanced organizational, filing and planning skills; proven ability to set priorities, meet tight deadlines and multi-task with minimal supervision; proven ability to coordinate multiple activities quickly and efficiently; ability to observe standard office policies and procedures.
- Self-Management and Teamwork: Ability to work independently or as a member of the team; ability to manage stress effectively in a fast-paced and changing environment and contribute to problem-solving; and ability to quickly learn and fully support old and new systems, processes, and procedures.
- Confidentiality: Proven ability to maintain confidentiality on work-related issues and maintain a high degree of professional etiquette and decorum.
Minimally Required Education, Experience, and Training
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in Communications, International Relations, Public Policy, or related field; or a combination of education and work experience that yields the minimally required knowledge, skills and abilities
- 3 years' relevant work experience including international program support and working with staff in a multicultural environment