Greek Preschool Teacher Assistant
We are seeking an Adult (18+) with enthusiasm for the Greek language, Orthodox Faith and Hellenic Culture to help us each weekday or each afternoon. The ideal candidate delights in helping young children learn about our core values: Love of God, Love of Neighbor, and Love of Learning.
- Preferred competency in Greek and English
- Experience in Early Childhood Education or related field preferred
For over 12 Years, Little Halos Bilingual Preschool has been providing a unique three-fold program of the Hellenic culture, Orthodox Christian Faith in a modern developmental framework of play-based learning curriculum all taught in both English and Greek languages
- Collaborate with other teachers in supporting the curriculum and class activities.
- Will work as an active team member with the other School staff
- Will promote the school programs in a positive manner
Hours & Benefits
- Full Time: 35 Hours Per Week
- Part-Time Commitment: 20-25 hours per week
- Hourly Rates Starting at $17.00 based upon experience
- Paid course tuition if working towards teacher certification
- Special consideration given if you have or want to have your children enrolled