Faculty & Staff
Seeking High School Level Instructors for the following subjects:
English Language Arts, Foreign Language, Mathematics, Science, and Social Science.
Reports to: Headmaster
Compensation: To be determined
- Establish and adhere to an Orthodox Christian learning environment/curriculum.
- Contributes to student learning, growth, and advancement of all students.
- Demonstrates academic competence in subject area(s), and displays an inclination for developing integrated and interdisciplinary work across the Orthodox-based curriculum.
- Maintains a growth mindset toward student learning, teaching practice, and personal/collective professional development.
- Demonstrates a high degree of self-efficacy (agency); holds themselves accountable for learner outcomes and advocates for their students; works efficiently; and believes in their ability, the capability of their students, and themselves to succeed and excel.
- Facilitates problem-solving, with a curious mind and critical thinking skills, showing a high degree of creative application in the implementation of data-driven curriculum and practice.
- Collaborates effectively with a variety of groups within the organization.
- Designs and facilitates differentiated and personalized learning goals.
- Hold an Orthodox Christian Worldview/lens.
- Knowledge of instructional methods appropriate for students at the respective grade level.
- Ability to organize tasks and manage time to meet many and varied deadlines; manage small and large groups of students in a classroom environment; and communicate effectively with students, parents, school administrators, and other staff, including the ability to discuss topics that may be sensitive.
- Working familiarity with assistive technologies; internet and email systems; and word processing, presentation, and spreadsheet software.
Education, Experience, and Licensing Requirements:
- Orthodox Christian in good standing.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in education or related field.
- Recent teaching experience, coursework, or other activity in the area of primary instruction.
- Demonstrated knowledge of current instructional strategies appropriate for students at the specified grade level.
- Teaching credentials appropriate for the level of students being taught.
Resume, Cover Letter, and references submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Three Hierarchs Orthodox Christian High School
7429 N. Milwaukee AvenueNiles, IL 60714
Posted on: February 23, 2023