Executive Director of ZOE for Life!®
- Oversee the startup and operations of the new medical pregnancy center to provide pregnancy testing, ultrasounds, STI testing and options education.
- Create and execute a comprehensive fundraising plan to secure donations and grants from individuals, corporations, foundations and other sources.
- Develop and implement a strategic plan for organizational growth. Initiate programs and services to align with ZOE for Life's mission.
- Build and lead a team of staff and volunteers. Recruit, train and manage high-impact volunteers. Eventually, hire, lead and retain staff as the organization grows.
- Support existing programs and efforts, including the ZOE House pregnancy resource center.
- Develop and manage communications, marketing and public relations to strengthen ZOE for Life's brand and external partnerships.
- Provide sound fiscal management and ensure financial controls are in place.
- Report to and collaborate closely with the Board of Directors to drive strategic decision-making.
- Passion for pro-life mission and ministry experience
- Minimum three years managing a nonprofit organization or in a leadership position
- Successful track record in fundraising and developing partnerships
- Experience recruiting and leading staff and volunteers
- Strong financial management expertise
- Excellent communication and leadership skills