Early Childhood Orphanage Director
Overview of St. Innocent Orphanage:
St. Innocent Orphanage is an Orthodox Christian orphanage that cares for boys and young men who are in need of care outside of Tijuana, Mexico. St. Innocent provides a loving home, spiritual guidance and education to these boys. Please see our website for more information: https://www.projectmexico.org/
Create, implement and supervise the new addition of early childhood program (infants – 5 years old) at St. Innocent Orphanage.
- Oversee the creation and development of the program, including the construction and furnishing of the building.
- Create and implement programing and scheduling based on best practices.
- Oversee the day to day needs of the program’s children and staff.
- Ensure that the infants and children’s physical, mental, spiritual and educational needs are being met at a high level of care by working closely with doctors, psychologists, priests and other professionals.
- Work closely with DIF (Mexican Child Protective Services) to ensure that the program is in compliance with government regulations and procedures.
- Hire, train and oversee program staff.
- Oversee program purchasing and maintain the program budget.
- Oversee the care and upkeep the program building, play area, and vehicles by communicating with maintenance staff.
- Report to the Executive Director and Board of Directors on program progress and needs.
- Attend weekly meetings and communicate information about the program to other members of the staff.
Ideal Background and Qualities:
- Fluent in Spanish
- Child development/early childhood education and experience
- Good organization and management skills
- Patience and determination
- Good communication and leadership skills
- Strong faith
To Apply Please Contact Fr. Nicholas Andruchow.