If you have the heart and dedication to make a difference in our community, please consider this position. This is an opportunity to support and offer compassion to women facing a difficult decision due to an unplanned pregnancy. The successful candidate will possess strong leadership and communication skills driven by a commitment to the sanctity of life. The Development Director will be able to enthusiastically engage others in the mission of Aria Place, a women’s center offering a safe and nonjudgmental environment for women in the greater Cleveland area (including medical and consulting services). The Development Director will be leading the process of opening the women’s center, including establishing the daily operations and funding requirements. Join our team and enjoy the satisfaction of doing God’s work, while enjoying competitive benefits.
The successful candidate will:
- Be loving and engaging, and sincerely dedicated to the protection of life from conception.
- Build relationships with area pastors and parishes to promote the vision of Aria Place.
- Lead and host Vision Tours to connect people with Aria Place, and educate them about abortion and the pro-life movement.
- Build relationships with potential donors and maintain relationships with current donors.
- Actively pursue major donors.
- Oversee communications pieces including Annual Report, Constant Contact, Banquets Underwriter Letter and Banquet Invitations.
- Oversee Aria Place physical plant and any maintenance and security issues
- Oversee staff and volunteers
- Connect and maintain relationships with local and national pro-life groups
- Attend monthly Board Meetings.
Join our team and enjoy the satisfaction of doing God’s work, while enjoying competitive benefits. Call 440-893-9990 to apply.