5th Grade Teacher
- Create an Orthodox Christian learning environment.
- Contribute to student learning, growth, and advancement of all students.
- Demonstrate academic competence in subject areas.
- Maintain a growth mindset toward student learning, teaching practice, and professional development as an individual and part of a Christian Professional Learning Community.
- Collaborate effectively with a variety of groups within the school system.
- Facilitate curriculum while maintaining an Orthodox Christian mindset.
- Knowledge of instructional methods appropriate for students at the fifth grade level.
- Ability to organize tasks and manage time to meet many and varied deadlines; manage small and whole groups of students in a classroom setting; and communicate effectively with students, parents, staff and the principal, including the ability to discuss topics that may be sensitive.
Education, Experience, and Licensing Requirements:
- Orthodox Christian in good standing.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in education.
- Teaching experience, coursework, or other activity in the area of primary instruction preferred.
- Demonstrates knowledge of current instructional strategies appropriate for students at the specified grade level.
- Teaching credentials appropriate for the level of students being taught.
Resume, cover letter, and references submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org
Guardian Angel Orthodox Day School
2350 E. Dempster StreetDes Plaines, IL 60016
Phone: 847-827-5510 Ext. 104
Posted on: May 08, 2023