4th Grade Teacher
To apply, please email a resume to email@example.com.
Essential Job Functions
Lesson Planning, Preparation and Presentation
- A disciple of Jesus Christ and as such, one who models a love for God through obedience to His Word; such obedience is evidenced through convictions, lifestyle and worldview.
- A full and unreserved supporter of the School’s Statement of Faith.
- A teacher of middle and/or upper school students with a minimum of three years teaching experience in an educational or ministerial setting.
- Strong classroom management.
- A person who loves students and sees what others may perceive as challenges as opportunities for ministry.
- A holder of a Bachelor’s degree or its equivalent.
- Exhibit consistent Christian maturity.
- Exercise wisdom, diplomacy and integrity while maintaining a high level of professionalism
- Communicate clearly and effectively, both orally and in writing
- Apply behavioral and academic standards justly with patience and consistency
- Demonstrate commitment to the well-being of others
- Maintain confidentiality in all matters relating to students, families and fellow employees
- Take independent action where required and handle unique problems
- Multi-task with the ability to adapt quickly to changing situations
- Understand, interpret, and apply St. Peter’s policies, procedures, and regulations affecting School operations and programs.
- Make decisions in emergency situations with or without the input of the Administration.
This listing describes the general purpose and responsibilities assigned to this job and is not an exhaustive list of all responsibilities and duties that may be assigned or skills that may be required.
St. Peter's Classical School
7601 Bellaire Dr SouthFt. Worth, TX 76132
Posted on: April 11, 2023