Position Title: Ministry Intern
Reports To: Ministry Coordinator
Hours per Week: 10, a combination of fixed and flexible hours based on availability and ministry needs
Hourly Wage: $15
Location: Remote, DC area for hybrid work with Ministry Coordinator preferred
Primary Purpose: The Ministry Team of OCF is responsible for the creation, implementation, and evaluation of all staff- and student-led campus ministry efforts. The Ministry Intern will be an integral part of this team, providing support and administrative assistance for all OCF ministry efforts and taking the lead on new student data collection and outreach.
- While additional responsibilities may be assigned at the discretion of the Ministry Coordinator, the following list represents the major tasks required of this position:
- Participation in the development and implementation of Ministry Team objectives and key results
- Coordination of student outreach efforts, including high school and camp programming, relationships with partner organizations and parishes, and alumni ambassador development
- Program registration setup and maintenance
- Coordination of many aspects of national program logistics
- On-site support at the Summer Leadership Institute (August) and one College Conference location (December)
- Technology setup and support
- Hosting virtual programs
- Product ordering and mailing
- Chapter and student content and resource development
- The ideal candidate will possess the following qualifications and skills:
- Orthodox Christian in good standing
- Committed to OCF’s mission and core values
- Familiarity with OCF structure and programs preferred
- Confidence in communicating with and presenting to all OCF stakeholders, including partner organizations, parish leaders, and bishops
- Professional, reliable, and self-motivated
- Creative and organized problem-solver
- Technologically savvy and willing to learn new platforms—the Ministry Team primarily relies on G Suite, Slack, monday.com, RegFox, and DonorPerfect, and we’re always looking to improve our workflow with technology.
- To apply, please provide:
- A brief letter of interest regarding the position
- An up-to-date resume
Applications may be submitted online here.
Applicants will be reviewed and contacted based upon the order of submitted applications and with a hope that the position will be filled as quickly as possible with an anticipated start date in early June 2022.
Orthodox Christian Fellowship
Phone: (617) 850-1227
Posted on: May 31, 2022