Full-Time/40 hrs week
Saint Basil Academy is the Greek Orthodox Archdiocese home for children in need. The academy provides a loving Christian environment where resident children are nurtured to adulthood.
Saint Basil Academy is looking for an experienced Maintenance / Grounds Worker to perform ongoing facility maintenance and completing repairs on equipment. Duties include fixing machinery, plumbing, heating and wiring, inspecting buildings to confirm safety standards and scheduling major repairs with the building’s inhabitants.
Our mission is to facilitate shelter, protection, love and education for our youth, so they grow up to be healthy, wholesome, well-rounded Orthodox Christians, as well as productive members of society with vision and hope.
- Maintain all St. Basil buildings and grounds
- Mowing , trimming , leaf removal, etc.
- Snow removal, plowing , salting, etc.
- Perform repairs and facility upkeep, carpentry, plumbing, electrical, patching and painting
- Assist other departments as needed for any functions at St. Basil Academy
- Basic plumbing, electric, carpentry and use outdoor power equipment a must must have clean driving record and pass background check
Qualifications and Minimum Requirements:
- 3-5 years Maintenance experience
- Must have a Valid Drivers License
- Must be available for events
- Must be able to work on Saturdays or every other Saturday
Wonderful, warm, caring and nurturing environment
Saint Basil Academy
79 St Basil's Rd, Garrison, NY 10524
Posted on: October 17, 2022