Director of Church and Ministry Operations
The Director of Church and Ministry Operations is a position responsible for overseeing St. Nectarios Greek Orthodox Church’s administrative functions and business operations as well as acting as a liaison with parishioners, ministry heads, parish clergy and the Parish Council to drive parish initiatives and engagement with the parish. The Director of Church and Ministry Operations is an outward ambassador and is the first point of contact for visitors and members.
Successful candidates will demonstrate sensitivity to cultural conditions and practices and the church’s hierarchy and protocols; be proficient in Microsoft Office Suite and QuickBooks; possess strong customer service and phone skills; and excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Parish Support and Leadership
- Supervises/manages church/office staff
- Supports Parish Council by attending monthly meetings, General Assembly and other special meetings as determined.
- Assists Parish Priest in developing and organizing programs directed toward children, youth, and young adults
- Advises/Guides Ministry Heads as necessary
- Develops, implements, and maintains a communication strategy including all printed and electronic materials: bulletins, all church email communications, letters, reports, social media platforms, website, etc., ensuring accuracy and timeliness in conjunction with staff
- Operations/Administrative Functions
- Manages all operational functions of the church. This includes bookkeeping, maintenance of parishioner database system, and management of church calendar
- Manages the procurement of outside services (acquire/obtain bids, contract management).
- Oversees preventative maintenance, maintaining property and equipment inventory list.
Salary and Benefits
- Full time; occasional evening/weekend responsibilities
- Total annual compensation package $60K - $70K, based on qualifications and experience
- Reports to Parish Council President & Clergy
To apply, please submit resume/CV to https://nectarios.info/ApplyDCMO