Digital Fundraising and Marketing Specialist
Hellenic College, Inc. (HCHC) seeks a digital marketing specialist with expertise in fundraising for academic institutions or non-profits. The position will be responsible for planning, developing and executing an annual fundraising and sustained engagement program designed to inspire people to give to support the institution’s mission and financial goals. The ideal candidate is one who is a collaborative and creative thinker who can execute integrated fundraising programs across multiple digital channels including social media, e-mail, video, paid search, display, websites and more. Importantly, the position will be well versed in conducting data analysis to determine the effectiveness of digital marketing efforts, optimize spending and report results to the Office of the President and Office of Institutional Advancement. The position will report to the Office of the President and Vice President of Institutional Advancement.
Some Specific Specifications:
- Create Digital Fundraising and Direct Mail campaigns, events and products geared toward prospective donors.
- Responsible for the creation, and implementation of fundraising and stewardship strategies, Digital Fundraising and Direct Mail programs, including interacting with any other vendors in carrying out the program
- Drive campaign strategy, creation, and execution of digital fundraising campaigns, across all channels, to achieve acquisition, lead nurture, retention, cross-sell, and department revenue goals
- Develop and implement strategies related to fundraising via social and peer-to-peer online platforms
- Contribute to and execute content strategy for HCHC brand across its digital properties including social media, email, and other digital advertising
- Create short films and videos for campaigns
- Five to seven years experience in marketing, digital fundraising and branding positions in higher education or a non-profit.
- Minimum bachelor’s degree in marketing, journalism, public relations, communications or related discipline.
- Ability to work according the mission and values of HCHC.
- Proven ability to write clearly, concisely, quickly and accurately, incorporating key messages and calls to action and using appropriate language and tone for the target audience.
- Strong knowledge of and use with Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop, Acrobat especially).
- Comfortable creating graphics for the weekly Bookstore newsletter
- Able to design graphics
- Strong experience with social media
- Comfortable with a high-level of technical language needed to work with multiple business and technical stakeholders, and capable of translating these conversations to less-savvy audiences
- Experience creating digital customer journeys and using digital channels for revenue goals
- Solid understanding and experience in conversion rate optimization, developing and optimizing supporter/customer journeys, landing pages and e-commerce donation forms
- Strong collaboration and project management skills.
- Orthodox Christian
This is a contract position. Salary commensurate with experience.
Interested candidates should submit their cover letter and resume via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
About Hellenic College
Hellenic College, Inc or Hellenic College Holy Cross, was founded in 1937 and is the only accredited undergraduate college and Orthodox Christian seminary in the Western Hemisphere. HCHC serves the Greek Orthodox Archdiocese of America, as well as other Orthodox Christian jurisdictions, in training and development of men and women lay leaders and ordained clergy. Our beautiful campus is located in Brookline, MA overlooking the Boston skyline.
HCHC is an Equal Opportunity Employer