Family Ministries Director
The Saint Nicholas Greek Orthodox Cathedral of Tarpon Springs is seeking to hire a full-time Family Ministries Director. Position is responsible for coordinating all ministries and volunteers for the Cathedral, and reports to the Dean of the Cathedral.
- Must attend all youth ministry events
- Chaperone all over-night youth ministry events
- Refine existing ministries and develop new ministries
- Train and coordinate all ministry volunteers
- Provide administrative support for all ministries
- Serves as Co-Chair of Council of Ministries with Parish Council Vice President
- Coordinates publicity for all ministries
- Assist Cathedral Dean with parish life as needed
- Orthodox Christian in Good Standing
- MDiv or MTS from Accredited Orthodox Christian Seminary preferred
- Candidate should not be seeking ordination within at least two years of employment
Contact Fr Athanasios C Haros, Cathedral Dean, at FrAthanasios@StNicholasTarpon.