Parish Office Administrator Woburn, MA
About Our Position
We have a unique and exciting opportunity for the right person to join us in Woburn, MA and grow with our vibrant church family. We are looking for an energetic, self-starting individual with a strong work ethic. Someone who is flexible and has the ability to work with minimal supervision and well as collaborate with others. The position will report to the Presiding Priest and Parish Council President. Total work hours will be approximately 25 hours per week.
Scope of Duties & Responsibilities
- Experience with office technology, in particular the Microsoft Office Suite.
- Ability to help support and update our website platform would be strongly preferred
- Responsible for all parish communications, including digital newsletter, weekly bulletin and maintaining digital parishioner database.
- Coordinate and manage church hall rentals.
- Coordinate and work with other church staff personnel, as well as ministry leaders and parish volunteers.
- Responsible for mail processing, answering phones, church correspondence, and parish records.
- Maintain and manage parish master calendar and coordinate ministry scheduling.
- Have strong interpersonal skills. Receive visitors to office and respond to their needs.
- Ability to adapt and willingness to learn new skills
- Serve as a backup for the Office Bookkeeper as needed. Knowledge of QuickBooks would be helpful.
- Create, maintain, and document parish office practices and procedures.
- At all times must maintain appropriate confidentiality in all church matters.
Strong technical skills and social media savvy. Exceptional interpersonal, communication (written and verbal), organizational, and administrative skills. Greek speaking/writing is a plus. Self-starter with a strong work ethic. Flexible to assume duties as assigned and grow with our parish community.
For any inquiries and to apply, please contact Father Alex Orphanos by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please email resumes along with any references.
Annunciation Greek Orthodox Church
70 Montvale Avenue
Woburn, MA 01801
Posted on: August 09, 2021