Parish Administrator St. Katherine Naples, FL
About Our Position
We have a unique opportunity for the right person to join us in beautiful Naples, Florida and grow with our vibrant community. Looking for an energetic, self-starting person with a strong work ethic who is flexible and has the ability to work with little or no supervision. Position will report to Parish Priest and Parish Council President.
Scope of Duties & Responsibilities
- Extensive knowledge of office technology, including in-depth knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Maintain website platforms and updates, produce and distribute website newsletter.
- Responsible for all parish communications, including digital newsletter, print bulletin and maintaining digital parishioner database.
- Coordinate church hall rentals.
- Coordinate and work with other church staff personnel, as well as parishioner volunteers.
- Responsible for mail processing, answering phones, church correspondence, and parish records.
- Maintain and manage parish master calendar and coordinate ministry scheduling.
- Serve as a back up for the Office Bookkeeper as needed.
- Create, maintain, and document parish office practices and procedures.
- Potential to broaden duties to assist with youth ministries of the church.
- At all times maintain extreme and appropriate confidentiality in all church matters.
- Strong technical skills and social media savvy.
- Exceptional interpersonal, communication (written and verbal), organizational, and administrative skills.
- Self-starter with a strong work ethic.
- Flexible to assume duties as assigned and grow with our parish community.
For any inquires and to apply, please contact Father Demetre Mott at (239) 591-3430 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.