Missionary Department Administrative Assistant OCMC
Do you want to be a part of a ministry that believes in fulfilling Christ’s last commandment to share His Gospel message around the world? Are you a detail-oriented individual who is interested in supporting Missionaries who share the Orthodox Faith? The Orthodox Christian Mission Center (OCMC) is hiring an Administrative Assistant who will provide support to missionary applicants, candidates, and missionaries serving in the field as well as provide a high level of support in the office. OCMC is a 501c3 Christian nonprofit. It is the official mission agency for the Assembly of Canonical Orthodox Bishops of the United States, working to bring people to Christ, establish the Church and share Christ’s love.
Desirable Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Experience working with spreadsheets and word processing programs, especially MS Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Internet Explorer, and Raiser’s Edge (RE)
- Ability to learn new computer skills
- Strong organizational and administrative skills, attention to detail and the ability to problem-solve
- Strong written and oral communication skills and the ability to work effectively with supervisors and peers
- Ability to prepare written reports and maintain accurate records
- Flexibility to handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Excellent time management skills
- Four years’ experience as an administrative assistant, or similar position with a similar range of experience and/or skills or a degree, certificate, or other formal education in administrative/secretarial or related field.
The Missionary Administrative Assistant is a full-time position and will be onsite at the Mission Center in St. Augustine, FL. OCMC is in St. Augustine, FL, the oldest continuously inhabited settlement in America, which was founded in 1565 by Spanish Explorers. St. Augustine is known for its beautiful beaches, brilliantly restored historic Spanish buildings, its calm carefree attitude, and proximity to Jacksonville, Daytona Beach and Orlando. For further information, please send an email to Presbytera Renee Ritsi at email@example.com stating your interest, and attach a resume/CV.