Missionary Department Administrative Assistant , OCMC
Missionary Department Administrative Assistant
The Orthodox Christian Mission Center (OCMC) is looking for someone to join our organization in St. Augustine, Florida as an Administrative Assistant to serve in the Missionary Department.
The Administrative Assistant provides a high level of support and requires interfacing with clergy as well as missionary applicants, candidates, and missionaries serving in the field. Duties include:
- Assisting in all departmental administrative and clerical aspects of our programs
- Scheduling and helping to administer training programs
- Assisting in editing missionary or departmental media as required
- Assisting with monitoring field projects.
- Tracking program indicators and assisting with preparation of departmental management reports.
The Administrative Assistant shall have four years of experience in an administrative role or similar position representing the same range of experience and/or skills described. A degree, certificate, or other formal education in administrative/secretarial skills or related field can be substituted as appropriate.
Desirable Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- - Strong computer skills and associated software, especially MS Word, MS Projects, MS Teams, Excel, Outlook, SharePoint, PowerPoint, Internet Explorer, and Raiser’s Edge
- - Capability to quickly learn new computer skills
- - Skilled working with spreadsheets and word processing programs
- - Strong organizational and administrative skills
- - Strong written and oral communication skills
- - Ability to prepare detailed reports, maintain accurate records, and communicate in writing effectively
- - Strong multitasking ability
For further information or to apply please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org stating your interest, availability, and attach a resume/CV.