Videographer/Video Editor (Paid)
CrossRoad is looking to hire an experienced videographer/video editor this summer who is seeking to use their gifts and talents in an Orthodox youth ministry setting!
CrossRoad is an engaging summer institute for Orthodox Christian high school juniors and seniors sponsored by the Office of Vocation & Ministry at Hellenic College. CrossRoad offers three ten-day sessions hosted on the campus of Hellenic College Holy Cross Greek Orthodox School of Theology in Brookline, MA.
About this Position:
The position consists of three main components:
- Film and record the CrossRoad Summer Institute experience of Session 2 or 3 (or both if the applicant is able)
- Applicant should indicate which session(s) they are applying for in their cover letter
- Edit footage to produce 1 creative video that will encompass the CrossRoad experience of that session (25-35 minutes long)
- Create 1 short promotional/marketing video for the CrossRoad Summer Institute (2-3 minutes long)
- Must be a college/graduate student or young professional who is an active member of the Orthodox Church
- Strong competency in using a video camera and coordinating media/technology
- Strong competency and former experience using professional video editing software
- Excellent organizational skills
Determined based on the session(s) you are applying for:
- Session 2: June 29-July 9, 2021
- Session 3: July 19-July 29, 2021
How to Apply:
Email the following to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Cover Letter
- Samples of previous film/editing work
Compensation is commensurate with experience.