When creating a job description include:
- Title of the position
- Department (if applicable)
- Direct report (to whom the person directly reports). The more people the candidate needs to report to, the more stressful and confusing the job will be.
- Responsibilities (describes clearly and simply what the person does). Be sure that the job description is reasonable and that you are not trying to hire Superman.
- Necessary skills (describes the skills the person needs to fulfill the responsibilities)
- Experience required (describes specific experiences, education, training, and certification relevant to the ministry opportunity)
Sample Job Descriptions
[catlist numberposts=20 name=job-descriptions]