St. Mary's Greek Orthodox Church
3450 Irving Ave. South
Minneapolis, Minnesota (United States)
OccupationsAdministrative-Clerical: General-Other: Administrative-Clerical
Installation-Maintenance-Repair: Facilities Management-Maintenance
St Mary’s Greek Orthodox Church is searching for a part-time person to: 1) assist with daily building maintenance and the rental needs of our parishioners and local community groups, and 2) provide general office support, including assisting visitors.
The candidate will:
- Coordinate room set-up needs, linen requests, kitchen & storeroom orders, and overall cleanliness of the complex; this includes generating space layouts for all meetings and events.
- Serve as a part-time receptionist, trained in basic office procedures to assist with both telephone calls and visitors to the facility.
- Microsoft Office experience
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Good problem-solving skills
- Ability to work independently and proactively
- Strong team orientation, with experience working with diverse population
- Ability to lift a minimum of 10 pounds
- Desire and ability to have flexible hours, primarily on Monday-Friday
- Web and social media experience desired, but not required