St. Augustine, FL
OccupationsCreative-Design: Advertising Writing (Creative), Architecture-Interior Design, Computer Animation & Multimedia, Creative Direction-Lead, Fashion & Accessories Design, General-Other: Creative-Design, Graphic Arts-Illustration, Industrial Design, Photography and Videography, Web-UI-UX Design
Editorial Writing: Digital Content Development, Documentation-Technical Writing, Editing & Proofreading, General-Other: Editorial-Writing, Journalism, Translation-Interpretation
Marketing-Product: Brand-Product Marketing, Copy Writing-Editing, Direct Marketing (CRM), Events-Promotional Marketing, General-Other: Marketing-Product, Investor and Public-Media Relations, Market Research, Marketing Communications, Marketing Production-Traffic, Media Planning and Buying, Product Management, Telemarketing, Visual-Display Merchandising
The Marketing Coordinator is primarily responsible for broadening an awareness of OCMC’s global missions initiatives and helping to cultivate the resources needed to make these initiatives possible.
The Marketing Coordinator will promote the Mission Center’s various programs and keep the Orthodox faithful up to date on what these programs are doing in the world. The duties of the Communications Director include, but are not limited to, following:
- Copy Writing
- Proof Reading
- Content Solicitation and Story Gathering
- Graphic Design
- Basic Video Editing
- Printer Coordination and Print Project Management
- Electronic Communications
- Social Media and Website Updates
- Press Contact Management
- Reach Tracking and Reporting
- Update and Maintain Photo Archive
- Manage Collateral Material Inventories
- At least a Bachelor’s Degree in a relevant field of study or four years of previous experience in graphic design, public relations, or marketing.
- Experience with graphic design and the print production process.
- Ability to update and make minor website modifications using content management system.
- Proficiency in using social media and other web-based content sharing technologies.
- Good proofing skills with an eye for accuracy and message consistency.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Have or able to obtain a current Florida driver’s license.