Senior Donor Services Coordinator
The Senior Donor Services Coordinator reports to the Database Administration/Donor Services Manager and is responsible for ensuring the timely and accurate recording and acknowledgement of donations and for maintaining the IOCC database using Raiser’s Edge software, as well as handling donor inquiries and providing general support to IOCC staff.
The Senior Donor Services Coordinator reports to the Database Administration/Donor Services Manager and is responsible for ensuring the timely and accurate recording and acknowledgement of donations and for maintaining the IOCC database using Raiser’s Edge software, as well as handling donor inquiries and providing general support to IOCC staff. This position works with the Donor Services Coordinator.
Responsibilities and Essential Functions:
1. Assist Manager in establishing data health procedures for performing routine maintenance; analyzing current process, policies and procedures and recommending ways to create and implement efficiencies; creating processes to effectively link current Donor Services processes to the Finance software package and exporting daily reports.
2. Analyzing the software potential to maximize processing efficiencies.
3. Preparing and submitting detailed and analytical reports for reconciliation and audit purposes. Creating supporting documentation for multiple appeals and segmented data evaluation, vendor match back file, prospect management, constituent record appends and other review requirements.
4. Maintaining and updating the SOP and Donor Services procedures manual and other gift processing reference documentation.
5. Reviewing, evaluating and updating all internal and vendor-provided processing and business rules to assure that end deliverables meet organizational needs; making recommendations for process enhancements when appropriate.
6. Providing training and technical support to all database users as needed.
7. Providing backup to Manager for day-to-day tasks and decision making.
8. Identifying and rectifying problems and issues raised by donors and external customers.
9. Coding and processing all incoming donations (including event registrations, recurring gifts, workplace and third party giving) via downloading online transactions, gift batch entry and data import files, adjusting priorities as needed to ensure timely and accurate processing.
10. Preparing gift acknowledgments and tribute notifications; ensuring the prompt mailings of acknowledgements and other correspondence to donors.
11. Providing exceptional customer service to IOCC constituents.
12. Assisting Manager in taking necessary action regarding gift processing issues. Identifying and initiating steps required to resolve technical and software problems.
13. Perform other duties as assigned.
A. Knowledge, Skills and Abilities: Raisers Edge 7+ experience required. Advanced computer skills, especially word processing and data entry; working knowledge of Microsoft Office; time management skills with ability to work under tight deadlines with accuracy and consistency; ability to maintain confidentiality of sensitive donor information; knowledge of Orthodox Church structure helpful.
B. Competencies: Well organized; relentless attention to detail; ability to manage and prioritize routine tasks with little supervision; collaborative and cooperation with all others; innovative, analytical, flexible, productive, resourceful and committed to excellence in database management.
C. Education: Associates Degree required, Bachelor’s degree preferred, database management or other relevant field of study is required.
D. Experience: 2-5 years database management; specific experience with Raiser’s Edge required; experience working in non-profit and/or church-related organizations preferred.
Applicants must be authorized to work in the United States.
Applicants must pass a background screen.
IOCC is an equal opportunity employer.
Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org